Coronavirus Act Summary:
- emergency registration of health workers and social workers;
- provisions for emergency volunteers such as loss of earnings and travel expenses;
- managing the requirements, such as DBS and other disclosures, for working with sick and vulnerable adults;
- the modification of care and support provision in the community by local authorities;
- temporary modifications to how deaths, cremations and still births are registered and certified with authorities;
- the temporary closure of education institutions and childcare provisions have been temporary closed until further notice under the provisions of this Act;
- the alternative arrangements for the judicial court cases such as the decisions to decide certain cases through online media.
Go to the Coronavirus Act  for more details.
Sign up to our free course on the Coronavirus – Practical Tips