0207 183 4833 or 07828 490 390

As an artist, you need contractual agreements that bind all those who work with you so that you and your work is protected from misuse and copyright and that you are paid fairly for the work you do.

If you work in the media, film or creative arts industries, and especially if you are self-employed, you should consider the services of a media lawyer or media law firm.

Media lawyers can also represent artists, writers, actors and film professionals through agency agreements, image rights, distribution deals, publishing deals, recording licenses, rehearsal agreements and royalties.

You may need special protection that includes estate planning to pass your work onto members of your family, museums, charities or any person or organization you choose.

Sometimes new bands or new film media start-up as groups or companies and distribute their material and services, especially over the internet, without legal protection.

If you need a media lawyer or solicitor, contact us for more information about issues that may be related to your situation and to connect with professionals who lead in this area.


Music and Entertainment

Welcome to our blog articles provided by our subscribers. Our consultants subscribe to contribute to our content. You can contact a consultant for your own purposes. Our courses in business skills should help you to further your skills, licence and compliance needs.

We hope you find the content as inspirational and engaging as possible. We aim to offer an informative and educational public blog that explore questions, queries, and issues pertaining to music and entertainment law.

It is important to us to provide a Facebook community experience that is as safe and secure as possible, and this means avoiding posting any kind of personal information in your content on our Facebook pages. Business information is allowed, but please read our terms and conditions to find out more about this.

Use the social media icons on the site to share our community across multiple platforms and we appreciate if very much if you do what you can to help our community grow to help more people in this area of law.

Translate »
Need Help? Chat with us